รูปแบบประโยคในภาษาอังกฤษ (Types of English Sentence)
เรื่องที่ 1 ชนิดของประโยคภาษาอังกฤษที่ใช้ในการสื่อสาร (Types of Sentence for Communication)
1. Q : Shall I meet you tonight?
N : I shan't meet you tonight.
2. Q : Did he plant flowers of different kinds?
N : He didn't plant flowers of different kinds.
3. Q : Did she keep her secret very well?
N : She didn't keep her secret very well.
4. Q : Did they sing and play the guitar?
N : They didn't sing and play the guitar.
5. Q : Did he borrow books from the library?
N : He didn't borrow books from the library.
6. Q : Can she speak English?
N : She can't speak English.
7. Q : Had the World Trade building collapsed?
N : The World Trade building hadn't collapsed.
8. Q : Is the boy sneezing?
N : The boy isn't sneezing.
9. Q : Does he work hard everyday?
N : He doesn’t work hard everyday.
10. Q : Must Pom invite Toom to her party?
N : Pom must not invite Toom to her party.
1. Work harder.
2. Don't close the door.
3. Read loudly.
4. Don't smoke in this room.
5. Shut the window.
6. Visit your parent.
7. Do your homework.
8. Give me that pencil.
9. Cook Thai salad.
10. Turn the light off.
1. What a clever man you are! หรือ How clever you are!
2. What an inteligent girl she is! หรือ How intelligent she is!
3. What a talkative man he is! หรือ How talkative he is!
4. What wise men we are! หรือ How wise we are!
5. What a lazy man you are! หรือ How lazy you are!
6. What a fearful animal it is! หรือ How fearful it is!
7. What funny men they are! หรือ How funny they are!
8. What a lovely man I am! หรือ How lovely I am!
9. What a happy man he is! หรือ How happy he is!
10. What a nice girl she is! หรือ How nice she is!
เรื่องที่ 2 ประโยคความรวม (Compound Sentence)
1. d 2. c 3. a 4. a 5. c
6. d 7. d 8. a 9. a 10. c
1. I met Toom and Obb in the restaurant.
2. They are talkative, but they are friendly.
3. You can enroll Mathemetics or English according to your choice.
4. Pom ate both fried chicken and french fried.
5. Either Liverpool or Manchester United will win.
6. She is not only ugly but also silly.
7. He bought both a car and washing machine.
8. She has been very sad because her mother died.
9. I was very tried so I stayed at home.
10. Today is neither Tuesday nor Friday.